SENIOR DEV-OPS ENGINEER
Location – Tel Aviv
Job Type – Full time
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join Keotic’s research group focused on shaping future human-machines workflow by developing state-of-the-art AI capabilities.
Our interdisciplinary team focuses on extending the limits of AI in terms of technology, products and human-machine workflow. As such, it is highly diverse and has strong ties and close feedback loops with our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will apply your knowledge and skills to design and maintain Keotic’s infrastructure, including its HPC clusters.
- You will design and deploy Spark Clusters, Docker Images and such.
- You will work in collaboration with Keotic’s scientists and engineers to develop robust infrastructure to support our day-to-day needs.
- You will work on projects that are at the core of Keotic value proposition.
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong experience of working as a DevOps Engineer.
- Good knowledge of Linux OS and shell scripting.
- Experience with Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Familiar with cloud platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- You are a creative problem-solver who is passionate about digging into complex problems and devising new approaches to reach results.