HUMAN MACHINE INTERACTION RESEARCHER
Location – Tel Aviv
Job Type – Full time
We are looking for HMI Research Scientists to join Keotic’s research group focused on shaping future human-machines workflow by developing state-of-the-art AI capabilities. Our interdisciplinary team focuses on extending the limits of AI in terms of technology, products and human-machine workflow. As such, it is highly diverse and has strong ties and close feedback loops with our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will apply your scientific knowledge and research skills to design studies and shape human-machine workflow.
- You will work on practical multi-channel applications such as voice, language and image combined.
- You will work in collaboration with other scientists, engineers, designers, user researchers, and analysts across Keotic to design creative solutions to challenging problems.
- You will design scientific experiments, gather, process and analyze product engagement data to support your research.
- You will work on projects that are at the core of Keotic value proposition.
- You will have product impact, while working on and further developing a long-term research roadmap.
- External engagement such as publishing, giving talks, and being an active community member at top conferences is encouraged.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a PhD in human-computer interaction, computational social science, machine learning, natural language processing or related area.
- Strong understanding of search algorithms, human computer interaction or decision-making procedures.
- You have experience in thinking through user experiences by building prototypes of varying fidelity.
- You are intrigued by how interaction design, UX and work funnels affect people decision making and productivity.
- You are a creative problem-solver who is passionate about digging into complex problems and devising new approaches to reach results.